As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, April 12, 2009



HAPPY EASTER

Now if I could just remember where I hid those eggs !!!!


*********************

I'm to sexy for my glasses*************************

Okay -- so the events are not in the right order ..

Deal With it


<> <> <> <> <> <>
Jack and Ian

or

maybe these are space monkies???


@ # @ # @ # @


Ian

Johnson Space Center.


Can you say

"Houston , we have a problem" ???


We took the tour and saw the actual command center.

Very interesting , very historical !!!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Inside the space center ..


q q q q q q q q

Another pic from the pottery shop..

> > > > > < < < <

Boy I wish she would hurry up


Boy , I really wish she would hurry up....










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home