As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, April 09, 2009

One day we went to a
Paint your own " pottery place"
I can see how this could be an
addicting habit.
I can't wait to see what the pieces look
like after they are fired..
As far as the actual place went -- the
employees
were very distracted with a party they
had going on.. Soooo one of my pieces will
be a dark teal trivet - since I was not told
"You cannot
put light colors on top of dark colors..
OH WELLL.....
Next time I will know
* * * * * * *
Jack & Ian working on their pieces.
Jack chose an egg and Ian chose a frog.

*****************

Ian imitating his frog !!!
* *
The frog really is green- it will be darker
after it is fired .


********************
Jack making silly face




*********************

Jack was fascinated with a school bus on the shelf

More later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home