As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, May 07, 2009

More photos..

Our house is sadly quiet today
Serena & Jack went home yesterday
* * * * *
I woke up to find these pictures in my email this morning .
.
THANKS JOHN !!!!
* * * * * * *
I'm going to see my Maa & Pa in Arkansas
I have been missing my Pa
a bunch. I have not seen him
since my birthday party
* * * *
One of my favorite days
I love TRAINS !!!
* * * *
Buddy is sooo funny
He tickles me with his tail ..

* * * * *
I finally got to see my farm.
Me and my Pa have a lot of work to do


**********************************



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home