As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, August 06, 2010

Missing You

Hello Marc-- It has been 2 years and I still cannot believe that
you will not be calling me this week. You will
be happy to know that Ian is doing well.
We talk of you often. Also he did a school project:
Jump for Heart in your honor.

This year I will be posting the "SUPERMAN " picture,
but not right now
I need to get thru the morning

I miss those calls from you
I have ONE message on my phone that you left and
I will play it today , just to hear your voice.

**********************************

You were such a good dad and I remember the
call telling me that Ian had arrived .. you were so
happy and proud.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home