As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Saturday

Maybe I will have to post this on the blog so people will know
why I am moving slower than usual
^^^^^^^
Jeez- How much slower can I get.
^^^^^

Let me tell you how my ribs feel .. Yes, my ribs, In my usual graceful and
intellectual style, I leaned over to get the yellow pages off of the floor
and the )$&*$^@ computer desk chair decided my ass was to big and threw
me on the floor .. Landing with my usual grace.. I clipped the 2nd chair in the
computer room, with my ribs..
****
Now they are shades of Walt Disney Throw -Up..
Purple, yellow, green,
black, brown and a strange hint of maroon.
*****
All my years of dance lessons have not served me well.
****
Now For the Rest Of The Story
******
On Saturday I was scheduled to take a beading class.
When I did my chair "SWAN DIVE" Serena was quite upset,
wanting to call an ambulance and call Tom home from Wooster.
NO!! NO!!! NO!!!!!
---
I am fine, help me get up.. Please stand on the 2nd
chair so I can use it to get myself up off of the floor.
***
Finally , I get up and start getting my things ready for
the class. Serena is NOT thrilled that I am still planning on going.
I did not hit my head or land on my arm, why not go ???
*****
About 45 min into the class, Kitties (the shop owner) peeks
put of her office and yells, "Is Linda Cross Here?""
Well, Yes, I am !!!
Now she sheepishly informs me that she has just called my house and
asked for me .. Serena informed her that I was SUPPOSED to be at
the bead shop for a class. Picture Serena very upset !!!
I told Kittie what had happened earlier, and she decided
she better call Serena back. I ask her to let Serena know that
I am fine, sitting upright and still consious. I should not be so flip about
this because I know she is really concerned. But we all know I have
a very warped sense of self.
****
Serena did not see the humor in it-- I think after the 1st call from
Kittie , she was ready to call out a search party .
****
Needless to say, I am fine, Serena has settled down and has
forgiven me for not taking her worrying seriously.
****
I am slow but I am still pretty tough..
Love ya Serena!!!! (from Ma)
*****************************************
When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me "She's so charming".
I want them to say "Be careful, I think she's armed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home