As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Wild Hogs

We went to the Rave today to
see Wild Hogs.
***
One of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time.
Watching them on the bikes makes me want to ride
again, and then I think about Chryl (yes the spelling
is correct) laying up in the hospital with so
many injuries, that I have to re-think that wish.
Back to the movie. What a great cast
and a great surprise ending.
***
I just found out that Lion King will be in Memphis.
I will check on ticket prices, but expect them to be
to much for me to feel comfortable paying.
Yes, I have gotten very cheap in my golden years.
Anybody out there been to see it ?? IS it worth the $$$
Let me know .
*****
You really didn't think you could get an update
and no pictures of
Jack did you ??
Keep scrolling
******
My Mom & Dad took me
to the Easter Egg Hunt
and this really HUGE bunny was there.This is my new friend Ralphie.
I have been to his house
and he has been to mine !
Dad, Mom and me (Jack)
How Cool IS This !!!
So what do you think of my new haircut?
I like it !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home