As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, May 02, 2007




Rainy day today , so I have spent most of the day

vegging.. My body is aching - SURPRISE huh.

****************

I am sick to death of so called "meal replacements".

So today I took a flying leap off of the diet wagon!!

I had a bowl of vegetable beef soup for lunch,

and a tablespoon of peanut butter for a snack.

I had a treat today a bowl of

cereal for the 1st time since January 10.

I used 2% milk and I LOVED IT !!

OMG- cereal - what a concept.

Milk - fruit- OMG


I'll probably play gringo bingo for the rest

of the night , but I don't care.

*****************

So turn me in to the diet police

with the food high I am on right now, I don't

think they could catch me !!!

*****************

Some old family photos that I thought

some of you might enjoy seeing

Mom & Cathi


**************************

Uncle, Cousin, great Uncle & Great Aunt

****************************************************

No Introduction needed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home