As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Shopping

Yesterday started off GREAT !!
I received a $200 gift card in the mail - so I thought--
hmmmm let me go SHOP !!
I have been wanting a new bedspread
and curtains/drapes - whatever.
****
So I go to the store where the gift card is from.
SURPRISE !!
No bedspeads-- Only comforters.
*****
I don't want a damned comforter. I don't
want to have to mess with the bedskirt issue,
the perfect centering of the comforter or the
battle over the comforter at night.
******
Am I the only person in the world that hates comforters??
I don't want a chennille bedspread and that is about all
you can find in any of the stores. What the hell.
I WANT A BEDSPREAD !!
******
This store had tons of comforters but anything
that was $200 was very light weight- flimsy-
not gonna hold up. I found one that
I could live with even if I did have
to spend another $100-- but guess what-
No matching bed skirt ..Oh no-- they are out of them.
No, they are not getting anymore..
So I go back and look again.
****
I don't give a shit about designer labels,
I just want something nice and not the colors
of Walt Diney throw up or gorilla puke green.
****
Oh, how about a nice duvet cover,
"Did I say I wanted a duvet cover"
NO DAMN IT
I want a bedspread !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home