As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Inner Peace (and then more photos)

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could
all use a little more calmness in our lives.
By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find
inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner
peace is to finish all the things you have started and
have never finished."
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started
and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning,
****
I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel,
a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of
Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the
cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how freaking good I feel.
Please pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace!
**************





***********************
These are just random pictures from the computer.
Keep checking back because you never know
when your face will show up.
******
I just finished reading The Sweet
Potato Queens 1st Big-Ass Novel
Too funny
If you get a chance read it . It will tell you
what being friends is supposed to be like.
*****
We are rid of sbcglobal-
the bad thing is , it took all of my jokes
too. So I have nothing funny for you
at this time.. Damn, I gave you funny
photos, that should hold you for a while !!
****
Serena, John & Jack are going to California
for a family reunion. Sally has not seen Jack
since he was tiny .. Boy is she in for a BIG
surprise..
***
I guess I should get some sleep
More tomorrow
or Not ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home