As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

They are among us .....

This is out of sequence-- I didn't want
you to think I forgot to post
pictures of my trip to Texas..
********
My Welcome Home
H
I just finished grocery shopping--
what a pain in the ass - and I swear the kid that
was running the register must be one that rode
the short bus.
=======
I gave him 3 canvas shopping bags and told him
I would like to use my own bags..
So he puts a plastic
bag inside one of my bags puts 2 nectarines
in it and hands it to me.
Freaking MAROON !!!!!
*****
So I explained it to him again-- in a simpler
form so that maybe he will get it .
*******
"I am trying to cut down on plastic in
the landfills and prefer to use my OWN BAGS."
He asks me -- Where are they? ? ?
By now , I am ready to strangle this kid.
*****
I told him to scan EACH item- and hand it to me
and I would bag it myself- so now he is really confused
he wants to put each item in a PLASTIC bag and
then hand me the bag.
<><><><><>
What the hell am I speaking YANKEE AGAIN ??
*************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home