As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Home From Texas

I am home from Texas, it is rough leaving Jack & Serena,
but it was time for me to get back home.
****
I am sooooo happy that they are in Texas,
one short flight and I am there to share
Jack's daily wildness.
He does not play with toys,
he stands on them , or will try
to take them apart to see how they work.
Everything is to be pounded, or thrown.
******
Jack has one speed- it is " WIDE OPEN".
He keeps Serena very very busy !!!
*****
New Words:
Guava, Grandma,down down,more,
puppup,yummmm,and a couple others that
I cannot remember right now .
****
He loves hot tamales with sour cream
**********
I arrived on Friday and we were
invited to a pool party on Saturday .
Some of Serena & John's friend have
this beautiful pool in their backyard.
Needless to say
Jack was a happy camper!!
Until Serena removed him from the pool.
Then the screaming started.
He is a water baby
*****
Come on in Mom
**********************
Let me out of this boat,
I want to be IN the water.

********

This is more like it!

Floaties are good -

but I am not quite ready for them

****

Oh no, I have water in my eye,
and it is salt water !!
Don't worry, I am tough,
I can take it .
********

You said KICK !!!




**************
No, this is not Peyton Manning
but it sure looks like him




remember-- you can click on the photos to enlarge them



More later....









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home