As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Crap... I am wide awake -- to late to take a sleeping pill-
can't clean the house because I will wake Tom..
So here I sit in my periwinkle computer room
staring at the screen.

I have polished my nails , read a couple of chapters
in a very boring book,cut yarns & ribbons to make
a couple of necklaces, I am out of quiet things to do..

I have battled insomnia since I was in high school--
yes that was when dinosaurs still roamed the earth..
Sometimes it is only one night sometimes it goes
on for 3 or 4 days and then things start to get very very ugly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home