As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday


I am finally getting around to updating the blog..

I have been reminded that nothing new has

been posted in a while,

so here goes.

*******

We left for Reno on Sept 6 -

spent a night in Houston

at Serenas. Flights just worked

out better that way.. When you fly stand by -

you go when you can.

Jack was very happy to see his Grandpa

******

Friday morning Bob & Linda picked us up at the

Reno airport and we were off to breakfast.

That was a good thing , because my

banana and muffin breakfast was

wearing very very thin. .

Later Linda & I went to a bead shop,

oh yes, I got in trouble there. But I have

some beautiful new beads to work with.

Saturday we went to dinner with some of

their friends . It was nice to finally put a

face with the names. AND it was very good

to have all you can eat King Crab legs. YUM !!
*****

Our trip was over way to soon and we were on

our way back to Houston.

Spent the night at Serenas again and had

another night with Jack. I am wondering if she

feels like she can drive to the airport blindfolded??

*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home