As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, October 31, 2008

Chicago

I am so ready to go to Chicago and see family
and friends. It feels like a lifetime since I have
been home for a happy reason.
****
I can't wait to renew my oldest friendship.
Our kids grew up together and we have
shared a lifetime .
****
I realize that we won't actually be in CHICAGO,
but I am hoping to take a trip back to the
"old neighborhood". Just for fun and
memories. I want to see the house where I
grew up and Serena wants to see her old school
and I just want to "be there" for a while.
******
The main reason for the trip is for Michael & Sherri's
wedding . We are really looking forward to
this and wish them an
eternity of love, laughter and hapiness.
******

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home