As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 2010

Did you know that Arkansas is the only state
where you can mine for diamonds..
Somebody found a 6 carat one today !
* * * *
So does Tom come home bringing me DIAMONDS???
Oh hell no !!
I get "other " treasures
* * * * * * * *
This is a skull that he brought home this weekend
Isn't this lovely??? NOT !!!
(click on photos to enlarge them)

Here you can really see the teeth on this thing !!
Yikes!!!

* * * * *


And now we know it was a "baby"


****************************************

Tom cleaning up after playing in the mud



^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I picked up some acorns to plant in the back yard.



<><> <><> <><> <><> <><>

This is what I looked at while laying on the 4 wheeler waiting
for him to get done with the FIRE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ah yes,, burning brush so the
beavers will move to another farm


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yes, duck hunters,, be prepared
The swamp is getting dryer and dryer.
Gotta love the swamp drying up



* * * * * *
Thats it for now
BTW--after an ultrasounsd , and a Hidascan with CCK
none of the doctors know why I have been praying to the
porcelain goddess since 11/5.. I lost 12 pounds in
nine days because I cannot keep ANYTHING down.
I am dehydrating and I feel like hell.
I'll keep ya poasted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home