As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Canton, Ohio

After getting Bob & Linda to Canton,
Tom & I decided that is would be a crime if we did not
stop at the Pro Football Hall of Fame
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
What a way to start my day , get out of the truck walk around the
corner and there , larger than life,
SWEETNESS!!!!
aka: Walter Payton
* * * * * * *

I have to say, the bronzes are a little scary looking
* * * * * *




Had to get this one for Serena..
Yes, that is Elway in the background.
These panels tell about the teams, original uniform colors and
so much more .
Very interesting .
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

More photos later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home