As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

I cannot believe this boy does not wake up at

5a.m. on Christmas morning

**************

His mother used to wake us up before sunrise !!

Not Fair !!!!

* * * * * * * * *

Pa, Jack & Buddy

* * * * *

Okay, Lets get this started.

* * * *

Let the shredding begin !!!

************
This is Pa's Christmas present from

all of us .

Merry Christmas Pa !!!

( Iwrapped this )
* * ** *
Let's see whats in here..

* * * * * * *

OMG-- I really really wanted this .

I LOVE LEGO's

(This is from my Maa & Pa)

This is the exact airport that I showed to Ma

when we went to Target


*********************
Another big box with my name on it



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I got my Pillow Pet.

Thanks Mom & Dad

I really really wanted this too.
* * * *

Let me show you how to use this





<><>><><><><>


Okay, I HAVE to open this NOW !!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me and my Mom sit on a sheet to do this ,

that way she does not lose any of the parts


*********************

Pa with his loaded NERF dart guns ,

Jack trying to slow him down


************************

Pa don't shoot-- That is my Mom

in the kitchen. Really , it is not somebody

trying to steal the cookies.
<><><><><>

My airport is done
More Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Meris said...

Che bello il vostro camper. e che belli i tuoi cuccioli.

1/21/2011 9:57 PM  
Blogger APOETNAMEDROBBIE said...

What a nice blog !!...
I really enjoyed looking through it. You seem to have a wonderful family..I am new to blogging and i just created my own blog. If you would check it out I would so greatly appreciate it, It's a blog about WORDS...the power of words. When you have a bad day, READ SOME OF MY WORKS,... Its a blog that makes you think, relate. Its a place where you can be anybody or imagine anything.. I will definitely be following you : )
my blog is http://apoetnamedrobbie.blogspot.com/
Thank You
`Robbie

2/04/2011 12:48 AM  
Blogger Jess Gray said...

I have 6 children of my own. Theses family photos are beautiful! Its really up lifting to see such a bizzy little bee. :) God Bless and Will return soon.

http://gapeachjess.blogspot.com/
Check out how my life has been...from the beginning to now.

2/15/2011 2:40 PM  
Blogger glauber araujo said...

parabéns pelo blog,meu amigo
cangaceirosdepauloafonso.blogspot.com

3/04/2011 7:37 AM  
Blogger Madalaine Marie said...

This IS a really nice blog! I really like it! =D

God bless!

3/13/2011 5:15 PM  
Blogger bonesjustice08 said...

http://boneshockey.blogspot.com/

4/05/2011 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home