As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 2010

Today we went to see Santa
I took my wish book that my Maa gave me .
That is a book where I paste pictures or Mom writes
down thing that I would like for Santa to bring.
* * * * * * * *
Here is me and my Mom at home
December 2010
( See my BIG smile)
**********************
After my visit with Santa
we were walking around and they had this
jumpee thing .. I thought it looked
like great fun ,so Mom & Dad said
"okay"
* * * * * * ** * * * ** *
What the -- I'm gonna do WHAT ?????


* * * * * * * *
This is way more fun than it sounded during
instruction time !!!!

***************

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO



**************************
My Maa says I need to practice my smile
a little more..

Serena & Jack
December 2010
Illinois


^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home