As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow in Chicago

HEY !! It snowed in Illinois
It snowed A LOT !!!My Mom went working so me and my Dad built
this GI-NORMUS snow man to scare
her when she gets home !!!
Don't ya love his hair ?!?!?!
* * * * * * *



I love the SNOW !!
**************************



Then we built a snow fort.
I think it needs to be B I G G E R !!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * OH NO !!
The doorways don't line up


********************************

Yep, this is me showing you my reindeer antlers
** * * * * *
Christmas is coming soon.
So you better be good people .
*****************
Bye for now ,
Merry Christmas from
Jack and his new buddy

1 Comments:

Blogger Country Life said...

what a nice snowman!!!
great!!! bye bye from italy.
veronica.

12/28/2010 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home