As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, October 12, 2007

October 2007



I am a big guy now .. I can sit at the table and


NOT use a baby chair !




^^^^^^^^^^^


My Grandpa and me play a game I call


"Ding Ding Ding "



I back up to "Pa" --


(that is his new name-I gave it to him)


and I say "ding ding ding"
and Pa picks me up and swings me like


a bell!!








This is the best game ever !!!




********************




This is me and two of Grandma & Pa's pup pups.



The yellow one is Foster



and the black one is Buddy.
Smokey must have been sleeping




<><><><><><><><><><><>



Yes, it is that time of year again ..



The weather is FINALLY cooling down,



but not on the day we went to th Pumpkin Patch.

*******

How Tall this Fall

2006

*******

How tall this Fall 2007

Oct 6,2007

**********

We got here early this year,



there are still a lot of GOOD PUMPKINS




Can you believe they just leave all of



these laying out in the yard ?







More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home