As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WHAT IS A ZOO ????

I 've never met a goat before ,
I think this one likes me !!!

He makes funny noises !!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

This one REALLY likes my Dad

* * * * * * * * * *
The zoo has really BIG TREES !!!!

****************

I know what this is and I can

talk just like an elephant.

************

I'm not afraid of any

swamp creatures , I'm

from Florida ya know .

*************
Me and my Dad
at the zoo

October 23,2007

*************
Me and my Mom
at the same zoo on
the same day

**************

Jack at the zoo

*********************

No more pictures-- I need to check out

all of the animals. You know Grandma & Pa

will have a lot of questions I will have to answer.

***************

Another fun part of the zoo !!!


The End

1 Comments:

Blogger Felisha Baquera said...

Hey Linda,

Soooo cute!

10/24/2007 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home