As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

)#*&%^!(

That's right -- this is going to be a rant...
********************
As we all know , I have been battling
my weight since1996.
( Until then I never weighed over 140# )
And we all know I have been on several
meds since then also.
******
Well I have been researching the meds I have
been on since 1999( yes , since we moved to AR)
only to find out the the freaking doctors
don't give you all of the facts when they prescribe
certain meds. Before you say I should have
read the info from the pharmacy---I did read it
and it does not say shit about "possible" weight gain.
*****
I am REALLY pissed at UAMS and their miracle
weight loss program-- they knew exactly
what meds on was on and what dosages, yet they NEVER
told me that the medicine I was on was a BIG part
of my weight problem. WTF !!!!! Greedy Bastards.
******
As I have always said- Doctors think they are Gods.
and they are not. They don't care about people.
They care about trips to the bank and perks
from the drug companies.
*****
I am going back to the old ways , accupuncture,
homeopathic meds, massage and herbs.
******
I have been beating myself up and not
liking myself for soooo long ,
well no more- that phase is O V E R .
*********
I will start weaning myself off of the "BAD" medicine,
so bear with me while I go thru the Bionic Bitch stage .
*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home