As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy November


This has been a busy month already

We went to Tunica to meet up with

Aunt Doris. She is looking healthier than I

have seen her look in a long time ..


Of course we made our donation to the

Tunica fund..

****************

Got home Thursday and I left

for Serena's on Saturday.

**************


This is my sister Karen. She was visiting Serena

and family . This is the 1st time I have seen her

since Serenaand John's wedding.

This picture was taken in Galveston.

We had stopped at the Spot for lunch

Lunch was mediocre - but the company

was great.

****************************

Oops-- I have been a little slow

with this

Tom just came home so this is all for now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home