As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December

It is hard to see me in this picture -- It was dark outside
but I had to help Dad with the lights

***********************


I'm not sure what this Christmas stuff is ,

but I think it is going to be F U N !!!!

*************************


I don't like this strange guy with the

furry suit and face. If he is Christmas,

I'm thinking this WILL NOT be fun.

***********************

Put me down, I promise I'll

eat my vegetables !!

(I can't believe my dad thinks this is fun,

IT'S NOT !!! )

***********************

More tomorrow !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home