As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cirque du Soleil

With all of the other crap going on I forgot to
post about our trip to see Cirque du Soleil
**
We saw Saltimbanco
**
Very energetic and colorful !!
**
As usual , people here (AR) did not support the show,
what I mean is 2 of the 3 nights the top section of
Alltel Arena was closed -due to
lack of ticket sales.
*
Good for us because we bought tickets in the
upper deck and got moved to a much
lower seating area.
***
Unfortunately , I don't think they
will be back due to poor ticket sales.
Now if it was a monster truck or something where
you were expected to wear camouflage
show the place would have been packed.
***
I guess I will have to go to Vegas or
Chicago if I want to see another show .
***
Thanks Tom!!!
I loved the show !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home