As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1st Trip to the movies

Me and Mom & Dad went to the movies today
*****
It is a REALLLY big place and there are lot
of people and this place smells GOOD
******
We did not see the GREEN MAN movie
Do you think he looks like my Dad ???

*****I learned this move from PO
the Kung Fun Panda
***

I was my Mom's date and I made sure
she did not get scared
******

Hey Dad-- how good is your Kung Fu now ???

*************************


We had a really good time and I think we

are going to do this again.. Did you know

that the stairs at this place

have LIGHTS on them .. WOW!!

*************



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home