As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, June 22, 2008

More humor ( 2 year old humor)

Jack calls the item on his head
His HO HO HAT ( As in Santa Claus)
******************************

Mom, I'm getting tired of you and that camera

*****************

Jack, Don't get in the pool !!!



WHAT ????

I Did NOT get in the pool.

I am only wet from the neck to the waist.

I was leaning over the side of the pool to get my

golf balls ,Okay ,here is what happened, the wind

was really blowing, and it made this huge wave

in the pool and it blew water all over my shirt.

I DID NOT get in the pool !!!

**********************

See the ouchie on my head ??

I ran into a table at Ralph's house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home