As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, July 19, 2008

COMCAST

Comcast SUCKS !!!!!
I have spent the last 2 hours calling around to switch
from Comcast to something -- anything else.
Their digital phone service is horrible , but
the biggest complaint is - after having the service for 2 years --
at $99 for phone , tv and internet, our bill JUMPED to
are you ready???????
************
$165.21
a month.
*********
I called COMCAST
and asked if they could put us back on the bundle program
again. Well sure thay can
for $165.21 a month.
*************
So basically we are being punished for paying our
bills every month.
************
Poor business if you ask me.
So now , I am switching us to
Dish Net
Dish service - $39.99 a month with free DVR
Comcast service - $66.93 a month
**********
Monday I will call around and find a new
ISP and phone service .. It is a pain in the ass
because they ALL have "connection" or
"installation" fees. But I am sure I can find
internet service for less than $42.95 a month.
*
That's right -- Comcast is now charging us
$42.95 a month for internet.
*
The digital ( sucky) phone service is
up to $44.51 a month
*********
Can you say kiss my ass COMCAST??
I can

1 Comments:

Blogger ComcastCares1 said...

Hi Linda,

I am sorry to learn that the promotion had expired.

Let me reach out to my contacts and see if there are other promotions that we might be able to offer you. Will you please send me the phone number associated with the account so that I can look into this for you?

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to assist!

Best regards,

Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

7/21/2008 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home