As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, July 20, 2008

News Bulletin

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen
This has to be the news event of the decade.
****
I know that some -- no no MOST of you are going
to find this
hard to believe, but today Gerald Tucker was
in a pissed off , hate the world mood.
****
Yes, this reporter actually saw this phenomenon.
***
I have been told that this is probably one
of the few rare sightings of a
pissed off Tucker-- You know it ranks right up
there with sighting a Unicorn or a southerner
that doesn't like BBQ.
*****
Unfortunately , there was not a camera in sight
so there are no ACTUAL PHOTOS of the pissed of Tucker.
I will have to keep a camera in my purse so that the
next time the rarity is spotted it can be photographed.
Until then, you will just have to imagine the sight.
************
Hey Tucker , Thanks for unloading the few cans of
coke out of the back of my truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home