As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Ahead

The other day where we were coming home from Home Depot
I notice a sign that said
"FireWorks"
Just Ahead.
* * *
Since we were on Jax/Cato road I wondered
what house would be crazy enough to stock fireworks in their
house to sell to the public.
* * * *
I looked at the odometer and started watching for the fireworks
stand.. Well guess what, that day I learned another
bit of the language of Arkansas.
<><><><>
3 miles later on the corner of Jax/Cato & Batesville Pike
there was the fireworks stand.
<>*<>*<>*<>
that's right
Just ahead = 3miles
<>*<>*<>
Keep that in mind if you are ever in Arkansas and ask
for directions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home