As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, July 13, 2009

Crap, still gimping & limping today. I do okay for about
2 hours after I wake up and then the
screaming pain sets in again.
* * * *
I did manage to get the pasta salad made today,
a triple batch . Daniel and Melissa are
supposed to be here at 5pm. After they leave I will need
to finish removing the dog hair from the floors . Have done
this two times today. I swear all 3 of these dogs should
look like a mexican hairless!!!
* * * *
I did manage to get 2 loads of laundry done and after I
finish this I am going to go Endust the furniture in the guset
room. That is a puppy free room, but I still want to make
sure there is no dog hair laying on the furniture.
* * * * * * * * *
Bob & Linda will be here tomorrow , so don't expect to
much activity on blog or email.
* * * * * * *
Nick did email me .. He is just fed up and ready for
his tour to be over.. I can't say that I blame him. Will write to
him tonight and try to give him something to laugh at or about .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home