As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Day at Burns Park
North Little Rock, AR
* * * * * * My Maa could not bend her leg enough to get
on the train, and I was very very sad.
While me and Mom were riding the train, Pa went
to the booth and bought a big box of popcorn for me
so that made me happier.
* * * * * *
This is a REAL train car !!
Can you believe they just left it in the park???
* * * * *

YES, I am riding a motorcycle
and it had the name of my Pa's work on it .

* * * * * * * *



My Mom does not like the round & round rides.

* * * * * * * * * * *


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home