As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Our new project

August 2009
* * * * * * * * * *




Just checking out how long the wire is
and seeing how much chain we will need.

* * * * *
In case you haven't figured it out ,
Me & my Pa are getting ready to build
a zip line in the back yard
(That's Buddy, Maa & Pa's smallest pup pup)
* * * * * * * *

Jeez, I feel like
Mickey Mouse !!


* * * * * * * *

I had to help my Pa carry these
stairs. He says we will need them
once the zip line is installed. Something about
climbing up onto the seat
These stairs are HEAVY !!!
I'm glad Maa found MY work gloves.

*********************************
I think these are in the right spot now


* * * * Pa has to get the line up high enough..
Even with the stairs , I am not tall enough
(YET )


* * * * *Stretching the cable ..

this is really hard work . I am ready

for a juice break

* * * * * * * * *A couple more tugs and it should be secure.

* * * * *

Yep, It's looking good !!!


* * * * * * *

Ready for the 1st ride !!!!

c'mon Pa , let go !!!

Oh my goodness-- look at me fly !!!

* * * * * * * *Pa , needs to move and let this thing Riiiiip

* * * * * *

This is the best zipline ever built !!!!
Thanks Pa !!!!

* * * * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home