As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, August 05, 2009


We are coming up to the anniversary of Marc's death


* * * *

These past few days have been painful
and I don't really know what to say, but
I know what I feel.
I feel hurt , lost , angry, upset
and most of all lonely.


*****

I miss the weekly phone calls,
the crazy messages he would leave on my voice mail

Why did I delete them??
Maybe because I thought he would be here forever and
there would always be more .


**************************** * *


I read this poem someplace and I don't remember where -
I would like to share it ...
* * *


Some souls pass through this lifetime
like a gentle summer rain
They touch our hearts
then return to heaven
once again

* * * * *

****************

For once I will not post the Superman Picture ..
But look for it next year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home