As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home Again


We had a great time in Texas
But then any time with Jack is great

* * * * *

The trip home was a bit strange ..
Fluffy ( my Yukon) started taking on
a life of her own.. Windshield wipers would
not shut off or do intermittent
After the rain quit , Tom had to pull the fuse
to stop the wipers.. Now she
has decided to squeak when you step on the
brake pedal.. Like it hurts .
* * *
Fluffy is starting to get a bit cantankerous


* * * * *

Hey Tucker,
Thanks for taking care of the
demon dogs for us .
I hope the Eva Cassidy cd works -
if not let me know and I'll get you another .
*************
What we did this weekend

My Pa said he was bringing a surprise for me
Well here it is !!



It's my JET PACK

* * * *


I wish these 2 would hurry up and get
this thing ready to go .

****************


******************

I wish he would hurry




*************




Jack was a little hesitant to put this on. I think he had visions

of flying to the 2nd floor


* * * * *

But after Mom tried it out , Jack realized he could wear it
and still stay on the main floor of the house

******************

Coming in for the landing


<><><><>

Thanks Pa-- You are the BEST !!!

<><><><><><>
^^^^^^^^^^

***********************************


Today was my first big boy day with

just me and Maa & Pa.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese.

I rode the horses, played in the climbing tubes and played

a lot of games with my Pa

***********
Yep, that's me playing skee ball &
doing pretty good !!!
******

I love the mouse , but I need to check my score

* * * * *

This was really fun and there was a

big slide that went in circles

<><><><><>



I won these glasses at Chuck E. Cheese.

I won 74 tickets all by myself

These are the coolest glasses ever.
They shoot water at people.

I got my Mom withthem as soon as she came home from work,


*************

Me &Pa , watching Tom & Jerry

Just chillin on Sunday Morning




1 Comments:

Blogger Fairy said...

I love the water shooting glasses! Glad you had a good trip.

7/28/2009 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home